According to statistics from the State Customs Service, during the period from January to September of this year, 49.33 thousand tons of honey were supplied from Ukraine to foreign markets for a total of $ 80.99 million.
The TOP-5 main importers of honey from Ukraine was determined. In general, the structure of honey exports in the period from January to September is as follows:
- Poland purchased 11.9 thousand tons for $ 19.7 million;
- Germany - 9.6 thousand tons for $ 16.1 million;
- Belgium - 6.8 thousand tons for $ 11.1 million;
- USA - 5.1 thousand tons for $ 8.1 million;
- Lithuania - 2.5 thousand tons for $ 3.6 million;
- others - 13.44 thousand tons for $ 22.2 million.
Information source - latifundist.com